Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Top Six

Wondering what's in my bag at all times? Here are my favorite go-to lip products.

Tarte LipSurgence Lively: Talk about a lively color. This stain/matte stick makes everyone turn and look. It stays on throughout the day and lasts even longer with a clear gloss coat. Although it is a bit heavy for summer, you will find me wearing this most days in the fall and winter, as it stands out in the snow.

Mark Lipclick: At first, I was unsure about this product when I recieved it in my Birchbox monthly subscription. Once I applied the creamy formula, I loved it! The Lipclick is my favorite everyday color. It is a nice neutral, but a dense one. In particular, I wear this for my job interviews.

Clinique Rose Taffy: I believe I received this lipstick in a Clinique Bonus. If you are not taking advantage of these, please do! A great $25 spent. This lipstick color is great if I am looking for a hint of red, but not super saturated. 

Nars New Lover: Hello velvet! Velvety smooth is what you will get when this lip pencil is applied. I was introduced to this product in my Sephora VIB 500 Point Perk. Another program you should look into. The color is a coral with flickers of gold.

Clinique Fuller Fig: My mother introduced me to the Chubby Stick. Whatever color, this stick is very moisturizing and handy. This color is my choice when I have a ton of color in my outfit for the day. If I added one more color, I'd be too much. Try this for a neutral lip.

Tarte Glamazon Fierce: Whoa! Fierce is right! Ever wanted a red? Pick this one! Thank you Glossybox for including in my box. This color is great for patriotic days or when your outfit needs some life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment